How can I make my target url redirect through andromo to my webpage

Cerebral Lemon

24 May, 2017 05:31 PM

Hello,

I have Andromo linked to airbop and each time I push a notification, I notice it opens through a browser rather than through my Andromo App. I think the major reason is because I use a URL like this 'mysite.com/thewebpageiexpecttobeopenedthroughandromo' instead of a URL like this 'andromo://websitexxxxxxx/hewebpageiexpecttobeopenedthroughandromo'. Can you please guide me on what URL to use?

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 24 May, 2017 06:15 PM

Hi,

Yes, the only way to open an activity in Andromo from a notification is to use it's "Activity URL". However the URL in the activity is a static value, so you can't pass in a URL or parameters from somewhere else like a notification. Further information about the sending options can be found in the following Andromo KB section:

http://support.andromo.com/kb/common-questions/airbop-push-message-...

Assuming you know the web addresses of the pages you want to open from a notification, one method may be to create a variety of Website activities with the "Hide this activity (don't list it on any dashboards or navigation drop-downs)" property checked. You could then reference each of those activities using their Activity URL.

Hope that helps.

Darryl

2. Colin Adams closed this discussion on 23 Jul, 2017 05:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

05 Oct, 2017 07:23 PM
25 Sep, 2017 01:59 PM
21 Sep, 2017 03:29 PM