Privacy policy

El Abbes Ouali

11 Aug, 2017 11:12 AM

Hey,

I received the following message from google.
Your application has an APK with the version 76 code that requests the following permission (s): android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS. To use these permissions in an APK, applications must have "

In my app use developed on andromo I use Airbop's service. I've excluded service but I still can not update my app.

I'm being asked to make privacy policy.

There is an example of a file?.

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 11 Aug, 2017 01:15 PM

Hi,

We don't have any examples, however there is some discussion about some locations users have accessed for that information in the following forum post:

https://forums.andromo.com/discussion/comment/8632/

As far as disabling AirBop in your app and trying to publish the update, is the app with version code 76 the new app you're uploading, or your current live app? If it's the new version, you'll want to make sure you rebuilt it on Andromo and are uploading the correct file (with AirBop disabled). You could also try deactivating the current app first before updating it

Darryl

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

05 Oct, 2017 07:23 PM
25 Sep, 2017 01:59 PM
21 Sep, 2017 03:29 PM