info

fatih duran

10 Aug, 2017 08:35 PM

Message Title Status Send at Success Failure Total Actions
interior decorations Error 401: GCM authentication error Aug 10, 2017 06:33 PM 0 0 0

help me, please

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 11 Aug, 2017 12:53 PM

Hi,

A 401 error is an authentication error which means you haven't setup your IDs correctly. I'd suggest going through the following article again to make sure you've configured everything correctly:

http://support.andromo.com/kb/common-questions/airbop-push-message-...

Darryl

2. 2 Posted by fatih duran on 11 Aug, 2017 09:35 PM

thank you ,
    okay, done. but

Can I use the same airbop code and google project code in different google develop accounts apps? Would that be a problem?

3. 3 Posted by fatih duran on 12 Aug, 2017 11:36 AM

Hi Darryl Hnatiuk;

Thank you ,
    okay, done. but

Can I use the same airbop code and google project code in different google develop accounts apps? Would that be a problem?

4. 4 Posted by fatih duran on 12 Aug, 2017 03:23 PM

The message is not going if the device internet is not open. Then the message does not go even if the internet is turned on. What to do for this.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 14 Aug, 2017 01:28 PM

Hi,

In general it's recommended to use different GCM project IDs and AirBop projects. If you use the same IDs, then you would not be able to distinguish between the apps and your messages will be delivered to all of the apps (which it sounds like you want). The apps being under different Google Play accounts wouldn't matter.

Message delivery is handled by Android and GCM which requires an internet connection. My understanding is that If the message cannot be delivered (ie. the device is offline), it will attempt the delivery again at a later time.

Darryl

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

27 Nov, 2017 03:08 PM
06 Nov, 2017 02:09 PM
31 Oct, 2017 10:22 AM